Harald leads McKinsey’s advanced industries work in Germany and Austria, bringing deep expertise in strategy and corporate finance work with iconic industrial companies. With 15 years of expertise in the industry, Harald has supported clients in Europe, the United States, China, and Japan across the entire value chain regarding strategic, organizational, and operations topics. He has helped clients win strong industry transformations.
Examples of Harald’s work include the following:
- designing a CFO-led transformation program for an automaker
- guiding profit performance-improvement programs for automotive suppliers
- creating the strategy development initiative for a leading global automotive supplier
- leading a capital-market diagnostic for a machinery company
- developing an activist investor protection program for an organization
- conducting a resource reallocation and product portfolio optimization initiative