Louise leads strategy and marketing projects with a broad range of retail and consumer-facing companies in the United Kingdom and Europe, with particular emphasis on the digital transformations necessary to drive profitable growth in an increasingly multichannel world.
With expertise in the application of analytics-based solutions, Louise helps executives address both the challenges and opportunities created by using data to make sound business decisions. Recognising that true transformation takes more than a single successful project, Louise focuses on building sustainable analytical skills within the organisation.
Louise is adept at applying the approaches that lead to success in the retail arena to other sectors as well.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- shaping a 2-year analytics transformation journey for a global consumer-packaged-goods company
- developing a corporate growth plan to drive digital growth while stabilising the store business for a fashion retailer
- creating an omnichannel strategy for a luxury retailer
- using advanced analytics to explore salesforce-optimization optimisation opportunities for a European bank
- guiding a European leisure retailer’s end-to-end digitization from strategy to day-to-day execution and trading
- setting up transformation programs and growth strategies for European nonfood retailers seeking to improve their competitive position
- helping an insurer reimagine the next wave of potential growth, using the latest thinking from retail as inspiration
- designing the digital organization organisation and transformation of the European operations of a global fast-food business
Louise coleads McKinsey's Analytics Academy in Europe, which supports organisations with their capability building so that they can thrive by accelerating their talent advantage.